You .
Friday, December 2 • 7:07 AM • 0 comments

Tumblr_lekjv5zvfi1qc63yeo1_400_large


Sometimes you make me smile , you make me laugh , you make me feel better when I'm with you , you were there when I need you , you gives me strength when I'm weak , you gives me light when I'm in the dark , but I really really hate the late reply , hate it when you started to ignore me . Seriously I hate it .

I'll never do the same mistake to you , I've promised that to myself 

OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeun ! Welcome to my blog and feel free to 'stalk' meh :P
Don't forget to leave your footprint at my cbox , arasseo? ;)
Saranghae <3

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Fabulous ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Saranghae ♥
Meow

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nisa