Change .
Sunday, January 15 • 3:49 AM • 0 comments

I always feel like I lost everything in the world . Sometimes I feel like I don't have any friends , and I feel like everything has changed . It changes a lot this year . My friends changed , my life has changed . And I'm fkg hate this year - 2012 . 15 days in this year is like 15 weeks for me . I don't really have someone to share my sadness and happiness :'/

The one that I wish I can share all my laughter and all my tears is not here with me . Sometimes I wish my mom would be a friend for me , I wish I can tell her everything that happen to me but it won't happen -.- Well..nobody cares . And..I can't keep any cat now because my neighbours dah 'bising-bising' pasai kucing sbb kucing dok berak merata-rata , rindu nak dgr kucing2 ku buat bising "meowwwww" T__T but I don't have cats , I want Casey to come home ;( I'm alone , alone , alone and always alone -..- forever alone .


OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeun ! Welcome to my blog and feel free to 'stalk' meh :P
Don't forget to leave your footprint at my cbox , arasseo? ;)
Saranghae <3

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Fabulous ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Saranghae ♥
Meow

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nisa