Aaaaiii
Tuesday, March 27 • 6:45 AM • 0 comments
Tumblr_m1i0qv15uu1rssyo1o1_500_large

Hooooow , oh hoooow I wish my mom would buy me a camera . I really want it . I like to take some pictures of many beautiful thing in this world . If I had a dslr , I will snap many picture as long as I can :D Maybe there's a reason why the camera I had before was stolen by thief -.- so that I can buy another camera with a better quality :p . I had a lot lot of pictures in the album , but that was when I was young .

Hmm , I've always pray that god will open my mom's heart to buy me a camera and get me a thousand cat ! haha . Seriously I feel nothing at home now because I don't have cats :( Before this , I used to play with them , and they always disturb me when I was doing homework . Sometimes I get mad but sometimes I realised that they're just a cat , they don't have brain , they just want to play with me :) And...I don't really get the chance to snap a lot of pictures of my cats :/ So sad they're not with me anymore . They're not gone , but adopted by another . I still remember when I suprised my cat , Casey , she leap up so high because she was shocked , it was so funny , so I kept doing that to her , haha I can't stop laughing that time .


OLDNEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Annyeonghaseyo yeorobeun ! Welcome to my blog and feel free to 'stalk' meh :P
Don't forget to leave your footprint at my cbox , arasseo? ;)
Saranghae <3

Chating here ♥
Leave your footprint here


Fabulous ♥
Thank for following me

Put your Followers widget
Saranghae ♥
Meow

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Nisa